When Tom and I met, it didn't take long for us to strike some common ground. We had both wanted to live on farms since we were little people. The longer we were together, the more we knew that our future together would involve making that goal a reality. So, some 6 years later, we sold up Tom's house (and our home where we had just experienced our second baby's homebirth) and began our farm change adventure.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

EcoTender bid is IN!

I got the tube stock quotes, found a supplier for tree guards, got the fencing quotes...the bid is good to go! Wish us luck, cos any funding we can get to start revegetating is going to help get our block healthier sooner. If we succeed in our bid, not only will I be very excited, but I'll be very busy - I didn't quote for labour costs or machine costs...cos we'll be planting 982 plants...by hand...!

No comments:

Post a Comment